"God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.
Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea,
though its waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surging. " Psalm 46:1-3
To make known the finished work of the cross of Jesus Christ and the Power of His resurrection to those who come to us "seeking refuge."
We pray that the Holy Spirit will bring the sons and daughters of God to a deep understanding of the passionate love of God and joy of being made in His the image and likeness.
We pray that each person comes into a real heartfelt understanding of their identity in Christ as declared in the Word of God.
We also pray that each person will experience the thrill of being a uniquely gifted individual in God's victorious end-time army, unlike any other person who ever was or ever will be, born "for such a time as this."
In worship, praise and prayer that declares:
1. The truth of the majesty, glory and holiness of the one true God.
2. The authority and power of the Holy Scriptures. God's manual for our lives.
2. The truth of the power of the cross of Jesus Christ and His resurrection
3. The true identity and authority of the sons and daughters of God as found in the Bible, God's Word.
4. The truth of an individuals unique gifting and personality for "such a time as this."
That's how the Kingdom of God will advance...